It is fast approaching once again for the 15th Annual Caribbean Seabreeze Festival!
The last event was held with smashing success at the Queen Mary Events Park in Long Beach, California. Over five thousand attendants turned out to witness a diverse array of expert Caribbean and Central American performers. The internationally renowned, Calypso King of the world ‘The Mighty Sparrow’, reggae greats such as ‘Shaggy’, ‘Beenie Man’, ‘Luciano’, ‘Buju Banton’, and Morgan Heritage just to name a few, were among past performers. In addition, world-class Caribbean/Latin performers were well represented. Each year the artists are especially selected with the marketing thought in mind to attract not only the usual Caribbean gathering but to further broad base the appeal to include representation from the diverse Southern California market, including the Latin population.
With the capture of these vibrant markets, the main sponsor of this event can easily realize fruitful benefits if its products and services are promoted simultaneously with the promotional event itself. This year, the organizers of the 15th Annual ‘Irie’ Seabreeze Festival will once again utilize the spacious facilities of the Queen Mary Events Park in downtown Long Beach on Sunday, August 19th, 2012 from 3pm – 10pm.
We are formally proposing that you fully maximize the opportunity to promote your products and services, and take advantage of a strategic partnership, giving you access to our many avenues of product enhancement, and delivery.
- Exculsivity: Your company will be the only Evaluation Service at the event.
- Pre-event: Your company mention as “Presenting Sponsor” in all advertisements (TV, Radio, Print, and Electronic, including hyperlink banner on event website).
- As a ticket outlet, your business location/s receives additional promotion with the listing of ticket outlets on the flyers, as well as on the event’s website ticket outlet page.
- On-site: Service booth for direct promotion, strategic banner placement, and on-stage mentions each time there is an open microphone (usually between band changes).
- Exposure of your services to thousands of potential end-users.
- Generate immediate and/or future sales and intent to purchase.
- 20 complimentary VIP tickets (excellent way to give back to your most valued employees or customers).
- Post-event: continued presence on event website for one year.
- Advertisement: $25,000 +
- TV (Time Warner Cable – two week schedule)
- Radio (Power, and KJLH- Six week schedule)
- Over 150 K 1/2page full color flyers distributed
- LA Weekly, OC Weekly, Reggae Festival Guide Magazine
- Exclusive Service Booth: $1,000
- 20 VIP Tickets: $2,000
$5,000 Sponsorship Level Opportunity
- Exclusive product booth
- 12 VIP tickets
- Banner placement on stage
- Company logo on all print ads
- Mention as sponsor on stage
ISF-SPONS – $2000
ISF-SPONS1 – $2000
ISF-SPONS2 – $1000