All Vendors Must Have The Following:
- City of Los Angeles Business License.
- All Vendors must provide their own, canopy, tables, and accessories.
Rules & Regulations
Booth Vendors are responsible to keep their area in proper form.
Any unacceptable activity in the rented area can result in automatic termination of the contract without any refund. Vendors will be liable for any damage done to the facilities, grass/artificial turf in their designated area.
- Absolutely No Alcohol and No Drugs are to be sold on the premises.
- No bottle containers or food items are to be sold from the Arts & Crafts booth.
- After load-in, All Vehicles must park in the designated parking area. No vendor vehicles will be allowed to stay inside the compound.
- All Booths will be assigned on a first paid first served basis (no exceptions).
- A total of two (2) passes per each Arts & Crafts Booth Space. (l) Total deposit is non-refundable. Irie Seabreeze Festival is not liable for any natural or unnatural disaster, including but not limited to rain, earthquake, riots, terrorist attack etc. on said date.
Any party involved in any production, merchandising, using the name Irie Seabreeze Festival, or related terms, must first consult Seabreeze Ent. for copyright rules. Irie Reggae Festival reserves the right to terminate any such activity enclosed by this contract. (661) 718-5566, or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Adobe Reader Required | Get it Here!